Everyone’s situation and style is unique, but our average clients generally share many of these characteristics:
- Amiable Delegator – want to delegate their financial matters to a professional once trust is established and maintain a pleasant relationship.
- Completely comfortable sharing all aspects of their financial lives.
- Open to the Life Planning approach of financial planning.
- Annual household income of at least $200,000 and/or $2 million net worth.
- In the accumulation phase of their lives, generally age 30 – 60.
- Want/need professional advice in multiple areas such as retirement, estate, tax, business, cash flow, investment, college and insurance planning and analysis.
- Understands the benefits of working with an independent, fee-only firm.
- Are willing to pay a fee for professional advice.
- Specific profiles would include: physicians, executives, business owners, professionals, divorcees and widows.